Total Indoor Air Quality
Total Indoor Air Quality
With the worldwide need for accurate monitoring of indoor air quality, Greystone’s new IAQ is a Total Indoor Air Quality Monitor. The IAQ will monitor up to 6 parameters that include Particulate Matter (PM1.0, PM2.5, PM4.0 & PM10), Volatile Organic Compounds, Carbon Dioxide, Formaldehyde, Humidity & Temperature and provide either a BACnet® or Modbus signal for connection to a building automation system. The IAQ features field replaceable sensor modules, a full-color capacitive touch screen LCD that’s user configurable, and a configurable alarm relay output. All this housed in a new modern, quick mount enclosure.
- Measurements for Particulate Matter (PM1.0, PM2.5, PM4.0 & PM10), Total Volatile Organic Compounds, Carbon Dioxide, Relative Humidity & Temperature with optional Formaldehyde
- Field replaceable sensors
- Full color LCD with capacitive touch screen and backlight control
- Configurable LCD for parameter values
- LCD touch screen lockout feature
- Viewable or concealed LCD cover options
- Red/Green/Yellow LED for air quality
- Wide voltage range 12Vac/dc to 28Vac/dc
- Integrated power switch for quick sensor change
- Enclosure designed for quick installation
- Backplate mounted terminals for easy installation
- Removable cover for troubleshooting with unit powered
- Temperature display with selectable °C/°F units
- CO2 Auto-calibration enabled/disabled modes
- CO2 field calibration compatible
- Alarm relay can be assigned to any of the parameters
- Programmable alarm relay setpoint, hysteresis and time delay with visual indication on LCD
- Facilitates compliance with ASHRAE 62.1 standard for air quality
- Contributes toward satisfying Feature A08 and T06 under the WELL Building Standard®.
QUICK MOUNT ENCLOSURE
The 3-piece construction consists of a backplate, sensor bracket and cover. To install, mount the backplate, complete wire terminations and snap on the cover/sensor bracket module. Once installed, the cover can be removed with a single security screw, which allows access to the replaceable sensor modules and other servicing features.
- Connects to a variety of electrical box styles.
- Backplate mounted terminals for easy wiring.
- Well-vented for superior air circulation, sampling, and dissipation of any self-generated heat.
- Protected from discoloration from UV.
- Security screw for easy cover removal.
REPLACEABLE SENSOR MODULES
Click below for more details